Summary: Assists Operators on Film Lines to ensure availability of raw materials, removal of packaging and finished goods, and overall cleanliness of work areas.
It is a 12hr rotating continental shift (8am- 8pm and after 2 weeks 8pm - 8am).
Rotating continental shift sample:
WEEK SUN MON TUES WED THURS FRI SAT
#1 off day day off day day day
#2 day off off day day off off
#3 off night night off off night night
#4 night off off night night off off
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform daily hand truck, hoist, and lift truck inspections at the beginning of the shift or when the hand truck is pulled from the charger.
• Assist in the removal of film rolls from winders.
• Transfer finished rolls onto skid and package as required.
• Bring packaged goods to wrapping machine and issue production label. Proceed to wrap the pallet and place in the staging area of the warehouse.
• Transfer appropriate raw materials to production area as required.
• Transfer appropriate packaging material to wrapping area as required.
• Assist Operators in various adjustments to production lines.
• Perform basic quality checks on film products
• Ensure cleanliness of production areas at all times, including but not limited to sweeping, removing garbage. Ensure minimum clearance between supplies and materials from the walls as per HACCP requirements.
• Remove any film scrap from the floor periodically throughout the shift as per Company policy.
• Flatten empty gaylords and place them with the scrap skids. Ensure that skids and gaylords are clear of fire extinguishers and exit doors.
• When garbage gaylord boxes are full, transfer to the shipping area.
• Label, cover and move scrap boxes to the shipping area.
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, safety and other standards including BSCI.
• Understand and comply with all Company Safety Rules and processes
• Understand and comply with all HACCP and GMP policies
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Backed Up By: Film Junior Operator, Film Operator, Bag Assistant
• Bag Assistant
• Secondary school education
• 2 years related work experience
• Excellent communication and team skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer should you require special accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
VIEW MORE JOBS