An event rentals warehouse located in North York is looking for a delivery driver to join their team. In this position you will participate in picking, loading, unloading and delivering rented items such as Chairs, tables, utensils, decorations, etc for different events (weddings, conventions, etc) throughout the GTA.
Usual work schedule will be Monday to Friday with some weekend work when required.
Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, as well as long hours on some days. On most occasions you will work with another team member.
• Have a clean drivers record
• No criminal record.
• Strong command of English language.
• This is a physical job, you need to have strength to lift heavier goods as well as be gentle to handle breakables like crystal vases and chandeliers.
As part of the physical demand of the job: you will be expected
• to work on your feet, band, and lift up to 50 lb.
• you will also be expected to perform other general labour duties as directed by the supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer should you require special accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
VIEW MORE JOBS