Our client bakery is looking for mechanically inclined workers who can be trained for a line set up technician position.
Primary responsibilities :
· starting and stopping conveyors at the beginning and end of production
· adjusting belt speeds for stacking
· setting or removing diverters and bypass conveyors for production routes
· checking stacker assembles for proper set-up and adjusting if necessary and maintaining throughout production
· turning on all packaging equipment such as tray formers, glue machines (car toners), wrapper, printers, metal detectors, conveyors, case sealers , speed sealers, shrink tunnels , and etc
· setting up all the above equipment and maintaining through-out the production
· track all conveyors after the ovens
· maintaining order, organization and cleanliness of the parts room, label room and equipment room
· stocking of the label room
· notify all mechanical / electrical problems in the packaging area that pertain to the equipment
· move pallets with a pump truck, heavy lifting, cleaning and other assigned tasks
shift : must be flexible to work afternoon and night shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer should you require special accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
VIEW MORE JOBS