Important COVID 19 UPDATE !
From a strong sense of obligation to protect the health and well being of our employees, customers, and Canadians at large in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to temporarily close our recruitment center to public access.
Yet we are still providing our services to our customers, employees and job seekers
We are available on the phone at 416-741-6524 and by email at email@example.com, just not in person.
To schedule a REMOTE INTERVIEW with the recruiter, please use the link provided bellow.
!!!To Complete the Interview with the Recruiter. Book your Interview here
Policy brief & purpose
This company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This COVID-19 company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
This COVID-19 policy applies to all of our employees who physically work at any of our clients premises and in our office. We strongly recommend to our remote working personnel to read through this action plan as well, to ensure that we collectively and uniformly respond to this challenge.
Here, we outline the required actions employees should take to protect themselves and their co-workers from a potential COVID-19 infection.
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever/headache/muscle pain, or feel poorly, stay home and self isolate
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the workplace only after you’ve fully recovered and upon submitting a negative COVID test result.
- If you have recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19 cases, we’ll ask you to quarantine for 14 calendar days, and return to work only if you are fully asymptomatic. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected yourself, please self monitor and self isolate for 14 days. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, please request the time off. You’ll be permitted to start accepting assignments and work only after 14 calendar days after your family member has fully recovered, provided that you’re asymptomatic or you have a doctor’s note confirming you don’t have the virus. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the workplace.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your coworkers and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting time off).
To minimize the risk:
- A Covid questionnaire will be emailed to you regularly. You must complete it every time you receive it. If your response was not received, you cannot attend your assignment
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters whenever possible
- Maintain hand hygiene, particularly hand washing using proper technique
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory. You may wear additional PPE such as face shields
or safety goggles. If you do not have a face mask, it will be provided to you.
- Avoid high-touch areas, where possible, or ensure you thoroughly clean your hands
after touching them
- Where possible, wear gloves when interacting with high-touch areas. Do not touch
your face with gloved hands. Take care when removing gloves. Ensure you wash your
hands after removing them
- Self isolate if exposed to someone with COVID or experience any of COVID symptoms
- Inform the employer immediately if you have been exposed to COVID or tested
- Our clients will have their own COVID policies on their premises. Please familiarize
yourself with the policy of your assignment’s workplace.
- Any worker who has symptoms related to cold, flu or COVID-19 will be sent home
- If you have the symptoms of COVID -19, please complete the online self
–assessment [https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/], call you primary care
provider or Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000, and get tested
Workers with COVID – 19:
If any of our workers have tested positive for the disease, we will:
- Ask the worker to self isolate for 14 days and only return to work after the self isolation is complete and when able to provide a confirmation of a negative COVID test result
- Assess potential exposure of other workers on the premises
- Inform co-workers who were exposed and send those workers home for a two week
- Co-operate with our clients and Public Health Units on any additional measures
recommended by the local health authority and the Ministry of Labour
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we all need to do our part to keep workers, customers and the public safe and healthy so we can stop the spread. Please stay vigilant and follow all public health recommendations at work and outside of it.
For further questions about this policy please email to firstname.lastname@example.org