Important COVID 19 UPDATE !
From a strong sense of obligation to protect the health and well being of our employees, customers, and Canadians at large in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to temporarily close our recruitment center to public access.
Yet we are still providing our services to our customers, employees and job seekers
We are available on the phone at 416-741-6524 and by email at email@example.com, just not in person.
To schedule a REMOTE INTERVIEW with the recruiter, please use the link provided bellow.
!!!To Complete the Interview with the Recruiter. Book your Interview here
Policy brief & purpose
This company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This COVID-19 company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
This COVID-19 policy applies to all of our employees who physically work at any of our clients premises and in our office. We strongly recommend to our remote working personnel to read through this action plan as well, to ensure that we collectively and uniformly respond to this challenge.
Here, we outline the required actions employees should take to protect themselves and their co-workers from a potential COVID-19 infection.
- If you have any one of COVID-19 symptoms - stay home and self isolate for 14 days. We also require you to get tested for Covid-19 and provide a proof of negative test results in order for us to arrange your safe return to work.
- If you have tested positive COVID-19, you can return to the workplace only after 14 days of self-isolation, you have fully recovered, and upon submitting a negative COVID test result.
- If you have recently returned from travel overseas, you are required to quarantine for 14 calendar days, get tested, and return to work only if you are fully asymptomatic and with the proof of a negative COVID test results.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19 you are required to self isolate for 14 days and provide a negative COVID test results prior to returning to work.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, please request the time off. You will be permitted to start accepting assignments and work only after 14 calendar days after your family member has fully recovered, provided that you’re asymptomatic and can provide a negative COVID test results.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the workplace.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent getting infected.
To minimize the risk:
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters whenever possible
- Maintain hand hygiene, particularly hand washing
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory. You may wear additional PPE such as face shields and disposable gloves.
- Avoid high-touch areas, where possible, or ensure you clean your hands after touching them
- Where possible, wear gloves when interacting with high-touch areas. Do not touch your face with gloved hands. Take care when removing gloves. Ensure you wash your hands after removing them
- Self isolate if exposed to someone with COVID or experience any of COVID-19 symptoms
- Inform the employer immediately if you have been exposed to COVID-19, tested positive, or have any one of the COVID-19 symptoms
- Our clients will have their own COVID-19 policies on their premises. Please familiarize yourself with the policy of your assignment’s workplace.
- Any worker who has exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home
- If you have any symptoms of COVID -19, please complete the online self –assessment [https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/], call you primary care provider or Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000 and get tested.
Workers with COVID – 19:
If any of our workers have tested positive for the disease, we will:
- Ask the worker to self isolate for 14 days and only return to work after the self isolation is complete and when able to provide a confirmation of a negative COVID test result
- Inform co-workers who were exposed and request those workers home for two weeks
- Co-operate with our clients on any additional measures recommended by the local health authority and the Ministry of Labour
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we all need to do our part to keep workers, customers and the public safe and healthy so we can stop the spread. Please stay vigilant and follow all public health recommendations at work and outside of it.
For further questions about this policy please email to firstname.lastname@example.org