A lighting fixture warehouse is looking for full time order pickers able to operate Raymond reach forklift (Certification is not Must)
As an order picker you will be picking materials stored in the warehouse according to customer orders described in the pick list provided by the management. Deliver the picked items to the loading dock and prepare them for delivery or customer pick up.
At times you may require assembling various types of products according to the quantity specified by clients.
• Perform quality checks to identify and replace damaged materials,
• Label or mark containers with identifying information such as client name and address
• Shrink wrap products and material orders prior to loading on trucks
• Operate RF scanners in order to accurately fill orders and effectively manage inventory.
• You will help maintain inventory by recording incoming items in the inventory and conducting periodic itemization of stock.
• Physical demand of the job: as part of the responsibilities, you will move products and materials manually or by means of material handling equipment.
• Lifting over 50 lb may be required.
• You will get training to Operate forklifts in storing or unloading shipments, as well as performing picking tasks
• You must do it in the timely manner, keeping to safety guidelines and ensure compliance with occupational safety and health standards, and adhere to established government laws and company policies/practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer should you require special accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
VIEW MORE JOBS