Our client located in North York (Jane / Wilson) is looking for an Industrial Millwright – Mechanic (will or without Millwright License) and an Electrician with 442a license.
Applicants must be flexible to work any shift, especially for night shift (10:00pm- 6:00am)
Maintenance Mechanic – Unlicensed is also acceptable…..but applicant must be experienced within the food or from packaging industry……..pay rate for unlicensed would be $ 32 per hour + plus shift premium (for Night shift only). Please apply with updated resume in WORD or PDF format only .
Candidate should have the following abilities:
• A good understanding of the mechanical and electrical components 3 to 5 years of
equipment used in the bakeshop and packaging departments (i.e., flow wrappers,
metal detectors, etc.)
• Troubleshooting, fixing mechanical problems, Set up of equipment in an efficient
• College education in electro-mechanical, electronics, or electrical controls
• Performing major and minor adjustments to equipment in a reasonable time frame.
• Performing all maintenance on plant equipment in a safe manner, ensure equipment
and machines are clean and in good working order, follow GMP.
• A good understanding using a CMMS and LOTO safety
• Maintain a variety of mechanical equipment both corrective and preventative
• Perform equipment / system improvements as well as research and test new
equipment, complete all maintenance record keeping and ensure all related
information is available.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience with mechanical, electrical; including set-
up, adjustments and troubleshooting
We are an equal opportunity employer should you require special accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
VIEW MORE JOBS